Wednesday, August 27, 2008

him.

I want a hilarious and spontaneous young man. I want someone who understands me and that I understand, someone who percieves me as who i have built myself up to be these straining days. I want him to be my best friend. The reason why i want to wake up in the the morning and the reason why I cant shut my eyes at night. I want him to be my everything, in every sense. I want him to break all the barriers that ive spent this long while on. I want to feel a warm feeling inside everytime I hear his name. I want to be protected and cared for whenever im in his presence. I want him to hold me across an empty street at night. I want him to be everything I have ever dreamt of and wished for, and itll be surreal of what ive gotten ahold of. When i see him, I won’t think of what ive doubted for so long, but rather more, the opposite. I want to know everything of him and love to speak of this dream i have prayed for to be a part of. His mind; that which resembles his soul. Ill have a hold of it for itll be truly mine to say. A love that cannot be explained in words. As close as ive gotten, I know its what i want and love. This I know has been taken from me, in such a terrible manner that i tremble at the vulnerability of these words that keep me biting my tongue, not to shed too often, announcing these tragedies. Faith has filled up my lungs, believeing it happened for a reason. Oh, how my heart has longed for it since.

No comments: